Relaks Makan Patty : Bersama Spongebob Part 1




Malam ni nak buat show Spongebob lah.. heheheh jum layannn~



video


Dah klik butang play? Mai lai lai.. kita nyanyi sama-sama :)


Gary now I know I was wrong
I missed up
And now you’re gone

Gary I’m sorry I neglected you
Oh I never expected you to run away and leave me
Feeling this empty
Your “meow” right now would sound like music to me
Please come home ‘cause I miss you Gary

Gary come home (Gary come home)
Gary come home (Gary come home)

Gary can’t you see I was blind?
I’ll do anything to change your mind

More than a pet you’re my best friend
Too cool to forget
Come back cause we are family and
Forgive me for making you want to roam
And now my heart is beating like the saddest metronome

Somewhere I hope you’re reading
My latest three word poem
Gary come home (Gary come home)

Gary come home (Gary come home)
Gary come home (Gary come home)
Gary come home (Gary come home)

Gary come home
Gary come home
Gary won’t you come home?




11 wishes received:

  WZulhilmi

July 31, 2010 at 9:17 PM

(- -").... hahaha

  amira zakiah

July 31, 2010 at 9:33 PM

=) favourite nie

  si pendek dan moody

July 31, 2010 at 9:49 PM

@wzulhilmi ;
alaa cakap ajelaa sukeee , hahaa :D


@amira zakiah;
saya pun :)


GARY COME HOME~~

  ardinihumaira

July 31, 2010 at 10:07 PM

:D
dni juga suka mandi guna spongbob. opss silap. bukan spongebob. tapi spesis span hehehe

  Candy Dandy

July 31, 2010 at 11:11 PM

SPONGEBOB. like like

  amira zakiah

August 1, 2010 at 8:08 PM

erm ramai jugak yg minat rupanyer.

  si pendek dan moody

August 1, 2010 at 8:45 PM

haha ofcoursee :)

  b.r.u.t.a.l.s.o.l.o

August 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM

mana tapak suliman

  Cylia Chel

August 1, 2010 at 11:45 PM

spongebob squarepants...kuning2...sy suka dia..

  maisyara Pot! Pot!

August 2, 2010 at 1:48 PM

baru ku prasan, dah 2minggu ku tak layan spongebob ni. oh! rindu! :P

  Pinky Pixie

August 4, 2010 at 10:16 PM

saya suke sponge.. dan bob juga.. kehkeh..

Related Posts with Thumbnails